Monday, September 27, 2010

Post 4 - Project 2

Today Ms Cuttle assigned us a project that involves ranking one of three different assignments.
Here are my following ranks for each of the three categories:

1. Notebook Cart Team
2. In Depth Software Development
3. Web 2.0 Tools

I have ranked Notebook Cart Team as first for many reasons. First of all, I am very good with computer technology. I enjoy working with computer hardware and I am excellent at troubleshooting computer problems. As proven by many experiences in the past, I am also very capable of working with large groups of people.

I have ranked In Depth Software Development second because I also like working with software. I am comfortable with delivering a lesson to a class without much trouble as well. The reason for why I chose this as second rather than first is because I enjoy working with tangible things rather than electronic things.

I have ranked Web 2.0 as last because I am not as skilled at working with things on the web such as blogs and websites. I can be considered an amateur in this section. Although I can work collaboratively and I am willing to present to teachers, I beleive my skills in the blog/website sector is just not up to par performance.

And there you have it! My rankings and my reasoning for each of the ranks.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home